Dragon Tattoo Designs and Ideas
The dragon depicted on the tattoo is influenced by Eastern, especially Japanese, culture to Western. Dragon means power over four main directions and four the elements: pulled (air), water, fire and land. Since the dragon is a fictional mythical animal, which is not in nature, it is usually given a lot of unusual properties and values. This tattoo, if you generalize its meaning, which can symbolize strength, nobility, strength, wisdom, loyalty, perseverance and the ability to go beyond the usual scope. Dragon tattoo can be chosen by both men and women.
In Japanese mythology the dragon has an important place, where it is considered a water deity. Traditionally he is depicted with the head of a camel, paws of tiger, claws of an eagle and the scales of a carp. Japanese dragon tattoo means balance in life.
In Chinese culture also have great respect for dragons. They represent force and cause fear among enemies. Here be dragons symbolize good luck, wisdom and good will. Tattoos with dragons are a symbol of power, as their images were painted on the backs of Chinese rulers.
In General, in the East dragons are considered benevolent creatures that can be said about Western counterparts. In Europe, dragons were evil and to be treated with caution. In Germany this being was the embodiment of greed and dark forces, because dwelt in dire dungeons.
In Asian countries, dragons are like huge snakes with four legs but no wings. In the West, they have a bulky body with a long neck and large wings. When choosing a sketch of your future tattoo remember this fact, because this is the main visual difference from dragons.
Dragon tattoos can be of any size, color and applied almost anywhere. But still, most of the dragons has a large size and adorn the arms, back, legs. In women, you can meet the dragon on his hip, passing into the stomach, the men on the shoulder with the transition to the chest.
Dragon tattoos always get very bright, unusual. This tattoo, naurto want to ever remove. We have collected in our collection dragon tattoos for women and men. We hope you will find here what you have been looking for!
Here we have collected the best and new dragon tattoo designs for men and women. I hope you like it.
1. Very unusual color tattoo with a dragon and a constellation. Mysterious and bright. On this it’s hard not to pay attention.
2. Colored dragon tattoo on female legs makes them even slimmer and more elegant.
3. Three dragon heads and a girl’s head, very original and unusual.
4. Chinese dragon tattoo on the shoulder, passing on the chest.
5. Chinese dragon tattoo on the shoulder, monochrome with bright accents of red.
6. Stylized Chinese dragon Tattoo on the back, in a very unusual and original design.
7. Aggressive dragon tattoo on full back.
8. Chinese dragon tattoo on chest for confident and bold.
9. The dragon tattoo of a woman on the thigh turning on her stomach, looks romantic and gentle.
10. A tattoo on the back of a shadow-casting dragon. The impression is that on the back hand sat a dragon.
11. Dragon tattoo in the romantic style, very calm and even-tempered.
12. Tattoo of a Chinese dragon on her hip in women. Very often girls put a dragon tattoo in this place, as a sign of loyalty to one man.
13. Another idea of a dragon tattoo on a woman’s thigh.
14. One of the favorite places of drawing dragon tattoo is the shoulder and arms. Dragon in the clouds looks amazing composition and unearthly.
15. Aggressive dragon tattoo with zipper and incredible green eyes. Looks really cool.
16. Tribal Dragon Tattoos on foot look incredibly masculine and attract the eye. It is simply impossible to break away.
17. The female body is just made for a tattoo of a dragon! Combined with swarthy or tanned skin, this green dragon looks simply incredible. Fire!
18. Often dragon tattoos connect with other characters and changing the very meaning of the tattoo.
19. The fire dragon tattoo on foot is a very bold decision.
20. Dragon tattoos on the female thigh are popular and are found very often.
21. The green dragon tattoo on the back looks very laconic and calm.
22. Dragon tattoos on hands in a stylized form.
23. Interesting idea of dragon tattoo on half body.
24. Gentle and graceful, the dragon on the thigh of the girl.
25. Unusual dragon tattoo on the back of a woman along the spine, looks unreal cool.
26.Dragon tattoos on hands is one of the common tattoo locations in men.
27. Great idea of Dragon tattoo on hands. Emotional and vivid tattoo.
28. This design Dragon tattoos on his arms looks memorable.
29. Stylized dragon tattoo design on foot, interesting and new solution.
30. Stylized dragon tattoo design on girl’s back, looks calm and determined.
31. The idea of a small tattoo of a dragon on his arm.
32. If you want a stylized original dragon tattoo, then this solution is for you.
33. A dragon tattoo on a woman’s stomach is a symbol of loyalty and devotion to her man.
34. Such a dragon tattoo on his back looks very funny, like a cartoon about good dragons.
35. The idea of a dragon tattoo on the shoulder of a man, turning on his chest, with an incredibly lively eyes.
36. The idea of good Chinese dragon with the girl on the shoulder women.
37. Neat well-drawn dragon tattoo on his shoulder.
38. The modest idea of a dragon tattoo on his chest is very original.
39. Dragons wrist tattoo, great idea!
40. Dragon tattoo on wrist with unicorns.
41. Dragon tattoo on wrist with words.
42. Dragon Tattoo flying along the arm.
43. Dragon tattoo behind the ear look very unusual and stylish.
44. Dragon Tattoo on the wrist.
45. A small dragon tattoo on the hand looks good with the watch. Business and simple.
46. Great tattoo of a dragon on the arm crossing on the chest.
47. Color idea for a tattoo of a dragon on his back.
48. Color idea Chinese dragon tattoo on full back.
49. Brave dragons tattoo on his back.
50. Tattoo dragon on hand with the transition to the chest.
Hope you liked our compilation if so let us know in the comments below. Thank You!
See more tattoo ideas here.